What first thought pops into your mind when we ask you about the latest trends? Well, for most of us, it would be the reels, filters, and songs on Instagram. Anything that is trending is related to this incredible social media platform in one way or the other. And in the following discussion, we will talk about one of the most crucial elements of this social media platform.
On Instagram, a majority of the users aim at being successful influencers. Becoming a true and successful influencer takes quite a while and a generous load of hard work and diligence. There are some great influencers present on Instagram. And we will discuss the top Instagram influencers in the given discussion. So, let us begin tej decision without any further delay.
Who are Instagram influencers?
We know how every other person on this platform calls themselves an influencer. But is the tag that easy to obtain and use? No. Some specific people can be called influencers on Instagram. Instagram influencers are regular users on the platform, but their unique ability to influence people and inspire them for a better purpose and motivation makes them gain this title. From the marketing perspective, influencers are users who can influence the risers on Instagram to buy a product or service they are promoting.
The influencers generally get paid for the particular brand or company for promotional purposes. Apart from them, some influencers motivate people to be generous and helpful to the world. Some influencers inspire people in various creative art forms.
Who are the top Instagram influencers?
The following list offers you the name of the top Instagram influencers.
- Cristiano Ronaldo- You will seldom find someone unaware of who Cristiano Ronaldo is. With 443M Followers, he is currently the top Instagram influencer. Along with inspiring and influencing millions of people in football worldwide through his profession, he also promotes numerous brands and, most importantly, a good lifestyle for everyone to lead.
- Kylie Jenner- People other than the ones living under the rock will definitely know who Kylie Jenner is. With 339M Followers, she is a beauty and makeup influencer who influences millions of makeup lovers worldwide to look up to her.
- Lionel Messi- Lionel Messi is undoubtedly one of the greatest footballers this world has ever seen. With 328M Followers, he inspires people from every nook and corner of the world, not just about football but many other eminent life values. People from all age groups look up to him for inspiration. Additionally, from the marketing perspective, he also promotes several brands and services that readily influence people to buy them.
- Selena Gomez- Selena Gomez is one of the most phenomenal singers. With 320M Followers, she is also one of the top influencers on Instagram.
- The Rock – Dwayne Johnson- The Rock is Dwayne Johnson’s ring name, as he has been a professional wrestler. Now an actor, he has 315M Followers on Instagram and is one of the top influencers on this social media platform.
Being an influencer requires you to deviate your account for the betterment of the users on the platform. And the above five people have successfully inspired and influenced many through their outstanding work and lifestyle, and thus, they are top influencers on Instagram.