Terms of Service
- This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of August 16th, 2021.
- Thanks for using our service. The Service is provided by Smart Data Solutions LLC, Califonia, U.S.A., please see contacts below.
- Any changes we make to these terms will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the website after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of the changes.
- Any further changes alter and replace all previous agreements.
- We reserve the right to typing errors on this website.
- If there are any contradictions with anything that has something to do with our website, and/or our Terms Of Service, the Terms Of Service rules are always right and applicable. So even if another page on our website states something that is contradictory to our Terms Of Service, the information the Terms of Service will take precedence.
- Snoopreport is not affiliated with Instagram or any other listed brands and does not endorse or promote any products. All brands, registered Trademarks and logos found on the site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
- All images displayed in Report example section of the website (https://snoopreport.com/en/instagram-tracking-example) or in the report are either the property of Instagram or their respective copyright holders. Your use of these images is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by owner. Please click any user image or post preview to see original media on the Instagram website.
- This website will only be used for marketing and research purposes.
- You will not upload or exploit the service for the promotion or content that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted, suitable or illegal.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AVAILABLE” BASIS. We are not responsible for any consequence of your use of the service.
- You are unable to monitor accounts with 3000 followings or more. You don't have the right to claim a refund in this case.
- You are unable to monitor private accounts and actions performed by private accounts. If account became private after the start of tracking you will only get actions performed while account was public. You don't have the right to claim a refund in this case.
- User monitoring report contains some 5%-75% actions performed, rate may vary depending on certain account. If you believe it's less that 5%, contact support, they will find a suitable solution. You don't have the right to claim a refund in this case.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- We reserve the right to modify features and functionality of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. We will determine in our sole discretion whether any features require additional fees. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications, price increases, or discontinuations of Service.
- The Service may be unavailable from time to time for repairs, upgrades, routine and emergency maintenance, or other interruptions that may be out of our reasonable control, including any outages of Third-Party Services or any related application programming interface and integrations. Interruption of Service shall not serve as a basis to terminate your subscription or demand any full or partial refunds or credits of prepaid and unused subscription fees.
- Certain features of Service may depend on Instagram and the features and functionality they make available to us. We do not control Instagram features and functionality, and they will change without any notice to us. If Instagram stops providing access to some or all of the features or functionality currently or historically available to us or our data providers, we may stop providing access to certain features and functionality of Service. We will not be liable to you for any refunds or any damage or loss arising from or in connection with any such change made by Instagram or any resulting change to Service
Credit card processing
- You agree that upon purchasing any of our products that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing. You agree not to file a fraud complain and/or a dispute via Stripe, Credit card company, or Bank.
- If you move to submit such a complaint or a dispute we reserve the right to ban your IP address from our website and you allow us to take legal actions against you. We also reserve the right to remove your account on our website along with any purchased materials.
- You agree that you are NOT eligible for partial or full refund for service interruption, failure or anything else unless we fail to deliver your order at all.
- When you make any purchase on our website you agree to Stripe Terms of Service and state to not break any of their rules.
We use public statistics to measure the results of our monitoring, that said your private list of action may be different, since some of them never showed to public. You agree to use our statistics.
Since Snoopreport is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the report is delivered and available at your dashboard. Upon making any purchase on our website you state that you understand this.
You are eligible for a refund only in certain cases the full list of which is listed below:
We DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- If we continuously fail to deliver the product. The process of delivering reports can be slow and take longer than you expect - this does NOT make you eligible for a refund. Please contact our support team, and if we fail to deliver the equal amount of monitoring time to your Snoopreport balance at least 5 more times you can submit a refund request. It should be submitted in written form within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the campaign will be considered completed.
- Product not-as-described: such problems should be reported to our support team within 7 days from the date when the purchase was made. You have to support your claim with clear evidence that the delivered product is not what described on the website. Claims which are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Our support team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing from us.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received directly from you such as email address used upon registration will only be used to fill your order, provide customer service and to identify you. Specifically our purposes for collecting and using information include the following: Operate and improve the Service, Monitor use of the Service, Provide customer support, Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials, Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, product announcements, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing.
When you visit our Service, we or Third party services may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), third party webpages accessed via the Service and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Site (including the pages accessed and links clicked) or Service (including content accessed). Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology.
We share information we collect in accordance with the practices described in this
vendors for business and commercial purposes, including analytics.
We will not sell your information to anyone as the term “sell” is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice (U.S. users only)
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the unsubscribe or opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Service you have requested or received from us.
Arbitration and сlass action waiver
You agree to resolve any claims through dispute process directed to email@example.com, if the parties do not reach an agreed-upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is initiated you agree to resolve any claims through final and binding arbitration. Both parties hereby agree to submit to arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rule with one (1) arbitrator to be selected by mutual agreement of the parties. You agree that an arbitrator cannot award punitive damages to either party and to abide by and perform any award rendered by the arbitrator. The parties further agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that content or material on the Service, or on Snoopreport's website or any of its properties hosted on the snoopreport.com domain infringes a copyright owned by you, you (or your agent) may send Snoopreport DMCA agent a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. This request should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org; The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the website should be sent to the address above.
Support & contacts
Our support is always happy to help you, please email us: email@example.com or call on our toll free support line (833) SNOOPIG, (833) 766-6744