If you’re an Instagram user, you know that when opening the Instagram app you always look through the posts and accounts of other users even if you don’t follow them. You can check what your friends and beloved ones posted. If you scroll your feed you can view photos celebrities and favourite brands liked etc. To see the actions of the users you follow just tap “heart”, and then “following”.
But what if you want to search Instagram likes by user?
How to check someone’s likes on Instagram
If you enter a request such as “how to see a specific person’s activity on Instagram” on search engine you will actually get only a few useful results. The top result is to use Instagram feed in the app.
First you tap a “heart” icon, then choose “following” and look for the certain user’s activity among all your follows actions. This method is not quite reliable as Instagram algorithm limits the number of actions displayed. The search can also take much time and efforts and you still won’t be able to view all the activity.
Quite recently Instagram introduced a new feature – online activity status. It shows if the user is online and if not when he has logged in into app. The option became popular and many users like to check the activity status of other accounts. The online status could be very useful for bloggers and marketers for the audience’s activity periods research. But there are disadvantages that can make the feature useless. First is that every user can switch off the status and it won’t be available. The second one is that you should write a direct message to the user to get access to his online status. Thereby it’s impossible to track the activity status of tens or hundreds of users.
We would recommend to spy on someone’s Instagram activity without efforts and research the user’s periods of activity with Snoopreport tool.
Instagram user tracker
Snoopreport is the tool for Instagram monitoring that tracks actions of public accounts: their likes and follows on Instagram.
Using Snoopreport you can save your time by entering the Instagram username and receiving the weekly and monthly reports with the user actions. The accuracy of the provided data is very high – almost 95% success rate.
Snoopreport tool is useful for professionals and individual users. Marketers and data analysts can research metrics that aren’t available in the Instagram app. The service provides likes, comments likes and follows made by Instagram users plus the user interests, activity time periods, hashtags of the posts liked. There is also an option to download the user actions chronologically in CSV format with more detailed information about geolocation, likeback, liked posts captions and much more.
Individual users can also benefit from the user activity data :
- for parents: tracking kid’s activity can prevent them from cyberbullying and suspicious accounts;
- for friends and beloved ones: know about the preferences and invent a good present for holidays;
- for fans: view your favorite celebrity and blogger’s likes and follows
How to stalk someone’s activity on Instagram
To start monitoring an Instagram account you should make a few easy steps:
- First choose a subscription plan. There are three types: personal, small business, professional. Depending on the plan chosen you can track up to 2, 10 or 100 accounts accordingly.
- Then make a payment with your payment card or PayPal account.
- After the payment completed enter the Instagram username and choose the required account from dropdown list. Now the monitoring has started.
- Wait for a week and get your first weekly report with user’s likes, comments likes, follows, tags clouds and more. This way you will be getting weekly and monthly reports regularly.
Read more about the tool features and check the reports examples on Snoopreport website. Feel free to use this service if you need to see monitor Instagram activity.